Workshop Leader: Beth Lynch
Georjeans Pet Grooming
367 W. Shirley Ave.
Warrenton, VA 20186
Phone: (540) 341-7699
Sunday, April 28, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Everyone has the natural ability to communicate with animals. If you have forgotten the time when you talked to the animals as easily as you talked to your friends, this workshop provides a fun and exciting opportunity to remember and practice this skill.
Communication with your animal friends opens a new world:
- The animal’s understanding and point of view
- The ability to discuss and negotiate solutions to problems
- A new closeness you may only have dreamed of
The goal for this workshop is for you to leave with the knowledge and skills needed to communicate with animals. After a discussion of the principles of telepathic communication, we will spend the day doing exercises and receiving feedback from Beth and the other participants.
What you can expect:
- To find the quiet internal place and open heart needed for communicating
- To feel a deep connection with the animals
- To strengthen and develop your communication skills
- Validation of an actual communication between you and an animal
- An opportunity to ask questions
This is a fun, noncompetitive workshop where you can relax and be open. We will start exactly where you are and move forward from there.
Registration fee of $125 per person includes beverages and snacks. Participants will need to bring their own lunch.
Please come dressed comfortably and prepared for a day full of fun and learning. Bring photos of at least 2 of your animals for communication and a small personal object for use in an exercise.
What To Bring
An open heart, pictures of your animal friends and a small personal object, all of which will be returned. The object will be used in an exercise. It should be something you use or carry and that other participants will not recognize as yours.
Workshop leader Beth Lynch will be happy to answer your questions. Call (703) 644-0606.